Toyota wants to ensure your safety and satisfaction is first priority — so, it's fair to say Toyota Genuine Parts are irreplaceable. Always insist on precision-engineered Toyota Genuine Parts – for your family and your safety:
Why Choose Toyota Genuine Parts?
- Toyota Genuine Parts are designed with precision and attention to detail to achieve outstanding levels of fit and function, making a significant contribution to your Toyota’s value and integrity.
- Toyota Genuine Parts undergo extensive testing to comply with all recognised regulatory, safety and environmental requirements.
- Through continuous investments in research and development and cutting-edge technology, Toyota Genuine Parts are guaranteed to provide superior quality, reliability and durability.
- Toyota dealers make use of advanced parts catalogue systems to ensure the part supplied is applicable to your specific vehicle, taking the risk of using the incorrect part out of the equation.
- Toyota Genuine Parts are covered by a 12-month warranty and are the only replacement parts that will not impact the validity of your Toyota's manufacturer's warranty.
Toyota Genuine Parts VS Non-geniune Parts
When buying replacement parts for your Toyota, there is no better option than Toyota Genuine Parts for the following reasons:
- While non-genuine parts may seem attractive due to favourable pricing, they will cost more in the long run due to reduced functionality and substandard quality. The saving when buying non-original parts is insignificant compared to the potential cost of repairs due to damage or failure.
- The lack of precision in the design and manufacturing of non-genuine parts often lead to poor fit and compatibility. With Toyota Genuine Parts, there are no compromises – they are guaranteed to fit and work.
- Although non-genuine parts may seem like an exact replica of Toyota Genuine Parts, they are often made from low-grade materials. This inherent lack of quality makes non-genuine parts less effective and shortens their period of serviceability.
- Fitment of non-genuine parts will jeopardise the validity of your Toyota's manufacturer's warranty, which could have expensive consequences should major components fail and will impact negatively on your vehicle’s resale value.
- Unlike non-genuine p
arts, Toyota Genuine Parts enjoy full backing from Toyota in the form of a 12-month warranty, showing our commitment to quality and our customers' best interests.